- ABMS Certification:
- Clinical Psychology, 1994; Pain Psychology, 1995.
- Research Interests:
Pain in patients with cystic fibrosis, quality of life issues in patients with chronic pain, impact of implantable devices on quality of life, pain and mood, knowledge and attitudes regarding opioid medication and pelvic pain
Chief of Psychology
- Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
Dania Chastain, PhD, is not accepting new patients or referrals but maintains privileges at UVA for current patients.
- Illinois Institute of Technology, 1994
- Clinical Psychology, University of Virginia
- Pain Management, University of Virginia, Dept of Anesthesiology