Jamieson M Bourque, MD
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- ABMS Certification:
- Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
- Research Interests:
Coronary microvascular disease and methods of risk stratification in patients undergoing evaluation for ischemic heart disease.
- Clinical Practice:
- Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Cardiac Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Echocardiography, Heart Valve Disease
Medical Director of Nuclear Cardiology
- Associate Professor
Dr. Jamieson Bourque currently serves as the Medical Director of Nuclear Cardiology. He attended UVA as an undergraduate and then completed medical school and residency at Duke. Dr. Bourque returned for a cardiology fellowship and joined the faculty. In his spare time, he enjoys skiing, playing tennis and viola, and spending time with his wife and children.
2017-2018 Best Doctors in America® List
- Duke University School of Medicine 2003
- Duke University Health System and University of Virginia School of Medicine
- University of Virginia School of Medicine 2010