- ABMS Certification:
- Otolaryngology, 1994; American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1997.
- Clinical Practice:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma, Nose Fracture, Skin Cancer, Deviated Nasal Septum, Oral-Facial Clefts, Head and Neck Cancer, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Pediatric ENT
Director, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Professor of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery; Chair of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Stephen S. Park, MD, FACS is board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is a diplomat of the American Board of Otolaryngology. He received his medical education at the University of Michigan Medical School, residency at Tufts University Medical Center and fellowship training in Facial Plastic Surgery at the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon.
His training includes six years of head and neck surgery with specialization in facial cosmetic procedures. Dr. Park joined the faculty at the University of Virginia Medical Center in 1994 as the director of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is recognized as an expert in the field, lecturing nationally and internationally on his facial plastic techniques. He has shared his expertise in many published books and journal articles.
Dr. Park sees consultations at Fontaine Research Park and operates at the Virginia Outpatient Surgery Center, providing confidential and convenient services.
- 2011-2018 Best Doctors in America® List
- 2005-2009 America's Best Doctor Award
- President of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 2005 American Academy of Otolaryngology Foundation - Certificate of Honor for Distinguished Services Awarded
- 1997-1998 Ira P. Tresley Award for Best Research in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, San Antonio, TX
- University of Michigan, 1988
- Otolaryngology, Tufts University
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oregon Health Sciences University