Pituitary ClinicSecond Floor
415 Ray C Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., by appointment only.
Call us to schedule an appointment. Telehealth visits are available for some patients.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Pituitary Clinic provides treatment for pituitary adenomas, including:
- Cushing’s disease
- Non-functioning pituitary adenoma
- Pituitary cysts, including Rathke’s cleft cyst
- TSH-producing pituitary adenoma
We offer imaging services at multiple locations.
You can typically see an imaging specialist on the same day as your clinic appointment, if necessary. Pituitary imaging locations include:
- UVA Imaging at Fontaine (Buildings 415 and 545)
- UVA Imaging at Northridge
Learn more about our globally recognized Pituitary Program.