Stuarts Draft Family Practice
24 Gloucester Rd.
Stuarts Draft, VA 24477Directions
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Same Day Appointments
We have transitioned our walk-in clinic care to a same-day appointment model to provide more convenient times for our patients and reduce wait times on site. Calling ahead to schedule an appointment is strongly recommended.
Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Same-day appointment hours are reserved for patients with minor injuries and illnesses, including coronavirus-related symptoms.
Stuarts Draft Family Practice offers the highest quality care for you and your family in the comfort of your community. We provide primary care services and preventive health care for a broad range of health problems and treat patients of all ages.
You'll also get easy access to specialists at UVA Children's and UVA Medical Center for complicated problems that need extra evaluation.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes management
- Cardiovascular disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Hypertension treatment
- Newborn care
- Lactation and breast feeding consultation
Children and Teens
- Well child check ups
- School problems, behavior issues or depression
- School physicals
- Assessment of growth and development
- Gynecological services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Test and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgery
- Hearing and vision services
- Sports medicine evaluation
- International travel medicine
Learn more about our family medicine services.
We welcome new patients. Make sure you have your records transferred to our office before your first appointment.
Contact your pharmacy for most refill requests. It may take as long as 48 hours for your refill request to be processed.
Make an appointment with our office for prescription renewals.
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Adolescent and Teen Care
We provide care tailored to the needs of preteens, teens and young adults, including routine physicals for school, sports and college.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Patients with three consecutive no-shows in a calendar year may be discharged from the practice.