Primary Care Locust Grove
4376 Germanna Highway
Locust Grove, VA 22508Directions
- After hours:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We are closed from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. for lunch.
We offer same-day appointments for current patients, call to make an appointment.
We offer curbside care for patients experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Stay in your vehicle, and a nurse will check-in you, take your temperature and let you know when a room is ready for you.
UVA Primary Care Locust Grove (formerly Wilderness Medical Center) offers high-quality, personalized care in the comfort of your community.
We focus on preventive care for patients of all ages, from newborns to the geriatric population, and take the time to understand your individual health issues and concerns.
Virtual visits are also available; Call for more information.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups and medical exams
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Cardiovascular disease management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- Gynecological exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- General cardiology services (ages 18+)
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Holter monitor
- Pulmonary function testing
Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can help you transfer your medical records to our practice.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also help you with refills and renewals during office visits. Allow 48 to 72 hours for refills to be processed. Bring all medications that you are taking to each appointment.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.