650 Peter Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, VA 22911Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
UVA Rheumatology Pantops (previously called Albemarle Arthritis Associates) treats adults with rheumatic diseases, including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Enteropathic arthritis
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Regional musculoskeletal disorders
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- On-site infusion services
Learn about our approach to treating autoimmune and rheumatic diseases.
We usually see patients from a referral from a primary care provider or other doctor.