Adult Congenital Heart Disease ClinicBattle Building
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday | 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday | 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
We provide outpatient consultations and follow-up care for adults with congenital heart disease.
- Non-invasive imaging, including echocardiography, MRI and CT
- Arrhythmia and pacemaker services
- Pulmonary hypertension evaluation and therapy
- Cardiopulmonary transplantation consultations
- Recreational activity and competitive sports counseling
- Family planning and genetic counseling
Patients of Scott Lim, MD, will be seen at the Primary Care Center instead of the Battle Building location.
Learn more about our Heart & Vascular Center.