Asthma Allergy and Immunology
Monday, Wednesday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
We treat asthma, as well as allergic and immunologic respiratory and skin diseases that include immunodeficiency diseases, respiratory fungal diseases, hay fever and venom sensitivity.
Allergy and Asthma Services
We tailor our advanced evaluations, tests and treatment procedures to meet your needs, however simple or complex. These services include the evaluation and treatment of:
- Sinus congestion
- Hives and other allergic skin conditions
- Chronic/recurrent infections
- Asthma and cough
- Fungal sensitization/infection
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Immune deficiency
Procedures that can help us diagnose your condition and manage your symptoms include:
- Environmental allergy evaluation, or skin testing
- Immunotherapy, or allergy shots
- Drug desensitization
- Spirometry, or breathing test
Learn more about our allergy and asthma services.
Primary Immunodeficiency Clinic
Our PID Clinic treats primary immune deficiency diseases (PIDDs), rare disorders caused by a defect in the normal immune system. We offer expertise in diagnosing and managing these immune deficiencies.
The PID clinic sees patients on Wednesdays.
More Allergy and Asthma Clinics
You may also make appointments for these clinics:
- Allergy Laboratory, providing allergy skin testing and treatment
- Severe Asthma Clinic
- Comprehensive Allergy and Sinus Clinic