Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday | 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday | 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday | 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Located just beyond the Augusta Healthcare for Women Practice off Lifecore Drive, through the main entrance of the Augusta Professional Park on the left.
Augusta Pediatrics provides preventive healthcare with a focus on wellness, behavior, development, safety and nutrition.
We see patients from newborns through young adulthood. All of our pediatricians are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Our new office was designed to offer a safe and welcoming environment. We offer:
- A convenient Fishersville location that serves families from Staunton, Waynesboro, Augusta and surrounding counties
- Close access to interstates 64 and 81
- Free parking just outside the office with push button door openings to help those with strollers and car seats
- Three separate waiting rooms for healthy, sick and well-baby appointments
- Large family-style bathrooms with changing tables
- Walk-ins appointments for minor illness and injury Monday-Friday 8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- An on-call pediatric nurse line for after hours questions that cannot wait until morning
- Later hours as needed during the winter sick season
General Services Offered
- Extended hours of care, including weekends and walk-in hours
- Regular health maintenance visits and immunizations
- Care for illnesses and minor injuries
- Healthcare specialized for teens and adolescents
- Newborn care and well child check-ups
- Lactation consultations
- School problems, ADHD and behavior concerns
- Chronic health problems
- School physicals including preschool, kindergarten, sports and college entry
- Assessment of growth and development
- Evaluation for developmental milestones and delays
- Allergy care and evaluation
- Hearing and vision screening
Specialty Services Offered
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Pediatric sleep medicine
- Pediatric urology
For Nursing Moms
- Our facility offers a private nursing mom's room with a rocking chair and changing table.
- We have two certified lactation specialists to help you with difficulties with latch, milk supply and feeding of premature and special needs infants, as well as weaning and medication effects.
Learn more about our pediatric services.
To schedule an appointment or establish care, call or come by our office. If you need to transfer your child's medical records, you can pick up a copy at the office.
“Get to Know You Visits” can be scheduled by calling the office during your last trimester. Notify your OB doctor and the labor and delivery team so our pediatricians can be there to check your newborn.
We periodically offer new parent classes to answer questions and provide guidance on care of our littlest patients.
Breastfeeding Help for New Moms
We promote breastfeeding to improve infant health. We have two lactation specialists on staff to help answer questions and work through difficulties.
Children's Reading Programs
As part of the Reach Out and Read program, your child (six months to five year old) is given an age appropriate storybook at their well child check up. We can also help you enroll your child in Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library.
Adolescent and Teen Care
Our pediatricians provide care tailored to the needs of preteens, teens and young adults, including routine physicals for school, sports and college. Get forms for sports physicals and entering school.
We offer easy access to specialists at UVA Children’s Hospital and UVA Medical Center for complicated problems needing extra evaluation. If your child needs to be admitted and cared for locally, our pediatricians also have privileges for admissions to Augusta Health.