Open every day, 24 hours a day.
Parking: Free valet parking (with validation) is available.
You can also self-park in the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
This 41-bed, level-one trauma center treats all types of adult and pediatric emergencies. Services include:
- Adult emergency department, a 23-bed area for medical and surgical treatment
- Pediatric emergency department, a seven-bed area for patients under 20 years of age
- Chest Pain Center, a five-bed unit for cardiovascular conditions
- Express Care, for minor emergencies like sore throats, fevers, sprains and lacerations
- Women's Center for Emergency Care, for obstetrical and gynecological concerns, postpartum needs, domestic violence issues and sexual assault
The emergency department:
- Evaluates patient's critical health needs
- Stabilizes life-threatening conditions
Transfer a Patient
Due to our Hospital Expansion Project, new traffic patterns will effect the Emergency Department drop-off area.
Free valet parking (with validation) is available to ED patients starting Monday, Jan. 11, 2016. This 24/7 service is for ED patients only. Ticket validation is provided during your registration process.
Self-park options remain available to all visitors. Valet parking services will be available at additional locations in the coming months.