Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
1240 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Lab hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
Valet parking is available at Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center. See the valet hours and pricing here.
Response to Coronavirus
To keep you and our healthcare teams safe during the coronavirus outbreak, we've instituted visitor restrictions. We're now screening everyone before they enter.
Entrances limited to:
- Normal operating hours – Use Education Resource Center main entrance
- After hours – Use ground level Lee St. Garage Lobby entrance (L Level) for access to 24-hour pharmacy. Please buzz-in and pharmacy staff will direct you
The Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center offers convenient access to a full range of cancer treatments. The space is designed for our patients and their families’ needs in a warm and inviting setting. A beautiful staircase made of glass and stainless steel is the new focal point of the ECCCC front entrance.
- Meditation room
- Three reflective gardens, including a rooftop garden
The pharmacy is located on the first floor of the Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payment: All UVA pharmacies are not currently accepting cash or checks. Credit & debit cards are the only accepted payment method.
The Flourish Boutique is a custom shop with wigs, prostheses, mastectomy bras and gift items. We're located on the first floor in room 1045, right next to to the Outtakes Café.
Monday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
A second location is now open inside the new Breast Care Center in Pantops.