Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
The Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center offers convenient access to a full range of state-of-the-art cancer treatments — all in a warm and inviting space designed for the needs of patients and their families.
- Imaging center (first floor)
- Retail pharmacy (second floor)
- Café with prepared health-conscious food options (first floor)
- Meditation room (first floor)
- Flourish Positive Image Boutique (first floor)
- Three reflective gardens, including a rooftop garden
Flourish Positive Image Boutique
Flourish is a custom shop that sells wigs, prostheses, mastectomy bras and other items like creams, books and gifts. The shop also has a certified mastectomy fitter.
- Clinics are designed to let patients see multiple doctors without going to different rooms.
- Many exam rooms in the women’s oncology clinic have their own dressing room and bathroom for privacy.
- Different treatment areas in the infusion center – including private rooms and group rooms – allow patients to tailor their treatment experience.
- An onsite imaging facility lets patients get their scans and review them with their doctor on the same day.
You have access to onsite support services to help you before, during and after your treatment, including:
- Genetic counselors
- Social workers
- Financial counselors
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center Pharmacy
The pharmacy offers retail prescription services for our cancer patients, located on the second floor of the Cancer Center.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.