Forest Lakes Health Center
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Note: We're moving. On November 20, this clinic will begin seeing patients at 2335 Seminole Ln, Suite 200, Charlottesville, VA 22901.
Forest Lakes Health Center (formerly called UVA Family Medicine at Forest Lakes) provides primary care services and preventive healthcare for patients of all ages. We offer the highest quality care for you and your family in the comfort of your community.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Illnesses, injuries and minor emergencies
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Pre-operative evaluation and consultations
Newborns and Infants
- Newborn care
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultation
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- Growth and development assessments
- School physicals
- School and behavior problems
- Pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine
- Gynecological services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pediatric sleep medicine
- Pediatric pulmonology
Learn more about our primary care services.
To transfer your medical records to our office, use an authorization form or pick up a copy at the office. Make sure you have your records transferred to our office before your first appointment.
Contact your pharmacy. They will send your request to us and let you know when your prescription is ready. Give us 48 hours' notice for any refills. For controlled medications (narcotics, amphetamines, etc.), contact our office directly.
If you haven't received your results within one week, call the office or check MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider.
Adolescent and Teen Care
We provide care tailored to the needs of preteens, teens and young adults, including routine physicals for school, sports and college.