1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street Parking Garage directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
General Gynecology provides gynecology and primary care services for women.
- Treatment of new or existing medical problems
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Gynecological exams and pap smears
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Fibroid treatment
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Diaphragm fittings
- STD testing and counseling
In addition to attending doctors and nurse practitioners, we also have residents who provide care. These residents work closely with and are supervised by our doctors to provide you with high-quality care.
The Uterine Fibroid Treatment Center has a team of doctors who provide personalized care and treatment for women with uterine fibroids.
This team has the most advanced technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of fibroids and includes world leaders in the pursuit of less invasive and more effective treatment options for uterine fibroids and other diseases.
Learn more about treatment for uterine fibroids.
Your doctor will call you with your test results. To check on results, call our office and select the nurse line. Most results can be viewed using MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider.