General ObstetricsBattle Building
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellations require 24-hour notice.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
General Obstetrics provides obstetrics and high-risk obstetrics care services for women.
- Obstetrical care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Prenatal and postpartum care, including prenatal education
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultation
- Fetal care
- Fibroid treatment
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
High-Risk/Preterm/Gestational Diabetes OB Clinics
- Available for patients with high-risk pregnancies
- Preconception counseling for patients who've had previous pregnancy complications or medical problems
- Includes women with preterm labor, premature rupture of the membranes, preeclampsia and gestational diabetes
- Genetic counseling
- Ultrasound (routine and targeted)
- Antenatal screening:
- Nuchal translucency
- Maternal serum screening
- Diagnostic procedures:
- Fetal blood sampling
Your doctor will call you with your test results. To check on results, call our office and select the nurse line. Most results can be viewed using MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider.