Infusion CenterEmily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
1240 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday | 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Infusion Center provides intravenous administration of medications and blood products, specializing in chemotherapy. The new Infusion Center on the fourth floor has 54 infusions bays available, an open layout to increase natural light and visibility between patients and nurses.
Learn what to expect during infusion therapy.
Special Features of the Infusion Center
This beautiful new space can treat more patients, to reduce your wait times. It also offers expanded pharmacy services.
- Rooftop garden
- Natural light
- Expanded, onsite pharmacy
- Reclining chairs
- Warm blankets and pillows
- Free snacks and drinks
- TVs and outlets for your digital devices
The Bell Alcove
The bell alcove gives you a special place to announce a victory. You may want to recognize that you’ve completed your treatment or celebrate other milestones or achievements. You can ring the bell in the alcove for whatever feels right to you.
We want you to make sure you can get in and out as quickly as possible. You can expect:
- Valet to park your car for you
- Amazing greeters who can help you get in the building
- Register on first floor at the cancer center
- 4th floor greeted by front desk team they confirm who you are
- Triage nurse to make sure all the paperwork is good
- A dedicated pharmacy to verify and make your medicine
So by the time you sit in your chair you don’t have to wait