Maternal and Fetal Medicine Clinic
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Maternal and Fetal Medicine Clinic provides care for high-risk obstetrical patients, including women with pre-term labor, premature rupture of the membranes, preeclampsia and gestational diabetes. Services include:
- Genetic counseling
- Ultrasound (routine and targeted)
- Antenatal screening:
- Nuchal translucency
- Maternal serum screening
- Diagnostic procedures:
- Fetal blood sampling
Learn more about our pregnancy and birth services.