Orthopedic Center Ivy Road
2280 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Free for patients and visitors. Ground-level parking and patients can walk right up to the building.
Response to Coronavirus
To keep you and our healthcare teams safe during the coronavirus outbreak, we've instituted visitor restrictions. We're now screening everyone before they enter.
UVA Orthopedic Center Ivy Road is one of the largest outpatient centers in the nation where you can receive orthopedic services, physical therapy, and rehab care under one roof. At this facility we can care for:
- Joint replacement
- Sports medicine
- Orthopedic trauma
- Hand, wrist, elbow, spine, foot, and ankle care
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Nature paths
- Green & sustainable building
At UVA Orthopedic Center Ivy Road, we offer full-service imaging in a state-of-the-art facility. Learn more about the types of imaging services we offer.
Current services available at this location:
- Extremity (weight-bearing) CT
- MSK Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Pain Injections
- X-rays (No walk-ins allowed)