Palliative Care Clinic
1240 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Palliative Care Clinic in the Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center (ECCCC) sees any patient with cancer at any stage of illness. We specialize in improving your quality of life by managing your cancer symptoms and making you as comfortable as possible during treatments.
Our doctors treat cancer symptoms and symptoms caused by treatment including:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peripheral neuropathies (nerve damage in hands and feet)
Learn more about our palliative care services.