5th and 6th Floors
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Parking: Parking is always free for patients and visitors.
Parking for the Battle Building is in the 11th Street Garage.
The entrance to the Battle Building is on Level C.
Provides diagnosis and treatment of lipid disorders, metabolic bone disease, chronic kidney disease, nephrotic syndrome, kidney stones and other conditions.
Services and procedures offered include:
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Fetal/prenatal consults (in collaboration with Pediatric Urology)
- Telemedicine consults
- Pamidronate therapy
- Renal biopsy and renal transplant
Outreach clinics are located in Winchester and Orange.
Learn more about our pediatric kidney care services.