Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy ClinicPrimary Care Center
1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
At the Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy Clinic, we treat children and adolescents with a variety of neurological conditions.
Conditions we treat include:
- Concussions and head injuries
- Demyelinating disorders, including multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Developmental plateau or regression
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Congenital brain malformations
- Headaches and migraines
- Movement disorders, such as Tourette syndrome
- Neuromuscular disorders, such as muscular dystrophy
- Neurocutaneous syndromes, including tuberous sclerosis complex
- Neurometabolic and neurogenetic disorders
Services we offer include:
- An Adolescent Epilepsy Clinic
- Fetal neurology and prenatal consultations
- Social work services
- Dietary services for chronic neurological conditions
Our team members have different areas of expertise, which allows us to provide highly specialized care to our patients. We keep up with current pediatric neurology advances and evidence-based practices to provide your child with the highest quality of care. As a team, we’re actively engaged in research and helping to train the next generation of pediatric neurologists.
As part of UVA Medical Center, we often partner with other specialties to provide comprehensive and personalized care.
Outreach clinics are available throughout Southwest Virginia, including in Bristol, Tazewell and Wise. We also provide telemedicine services that allow access to neurological care in underdeveloped areas.
Learn more about our pediatric neurology services.