Pediatric Respiratory Medicine
1204 W. Main St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Park in the 11th Street Garage.
Enter the Battle Building on Level C.
Provides diagnosis and treatment for children with respiratory illnesses, including asthma and pulmonary diseases.
Pediatric patients also may be seen at the Sleep Center, which diagnoses and treats sleep disorders, including sleep apnea. Offers field clinics in Lynchburg, Winchester and Beckley, West Virginia.
Learn more about our pediatric asthma, allergy and immunology services.