Pulmonary ClinicPulmonary Clinic University Hospital
1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Sleep Disorders Center:
- ILD Clinic Fax:
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your green parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Offers complete evaluation and treatment of pulmonary and lung diseases, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung nodules
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Unexplained cough or shortness of breath
Learn more about our pulmonary and respiratory services.
Think you need a sleep study? Call the Sleep Disorders Center: 434.982.0407
The Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic (ILD Clinic) is the only Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Care Center in central Virginia. We see patients who:
- Have been referred to us for diagnosis
- Seek a second opinion
- Need a subspecialty treatment
- Want to join a clinical study
Pulmonary Fibrosis Treatments & Services
The clinic provides the following services:
- Diagnostic work-up to identify the cause of interstitial lung disease
- Recommendations of treatment options, depending on the cause of interstitial lung disease
- Monitoring of disease activity and treatment side-effects
- Second opinions regarding the diagnosis and treatment for patients previously diagnosed with interstitial lung diseases
- Evaluation for lung transplant
- Enrollment in clinical studies of interstitial lung diseases
- A dedicated full-day clinic
- Close multidisciplinary collaboration
- Research driving new treatments
You can email us.