1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The pulmonary clinic offers complete evaluation and treatment of pulmonary and lung diseases and sleep-related breathing problems.
See the complete list of all our pulmonary and respiratory services.
Think you need a sleep study? Call the Sleep Disorders Center: 434.982.0407
The Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic (ILD Clinic) is the only Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Care Center in central Virginia. We see patients who:
- Have been referred to us for diagnosis
- Are looking for a second opinion
- Need special treatment
- Want to participate in clinical trials and research on pulmonary disease
- Need lung transplant evaluation
- Are looking to connect with support groups and education