1221 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee Street and 11th Street parking garages.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The pulmonary clinic offers complete evaluation and treatment of pulmonary and lung diseases and sleep-related breathing problems.
See the complete list of all our pulmonary and respiratory services.
Pulmonary Function Testing Lab
Patients can also schedule their pulmonary function testing lab on site to help diagnoses and treats patients with respiratory diseases. Call to schedule an appointment.
Think you need a sleep study? Call the Sleep Disorders Center: 434.982.0407
The Interstitial Lung Disease Clinic (ILD Clinic) is the only Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation Care Center in central Virginia. We see patients who:
- Have been referred to us for diagnosis
- Are looking for a second opinion
- Need special treatment
- Want to participate in clinical trials and research on pulmonary disease
- Need lung transplant evaluation
- Are looking to connect with support groups and education