1240 Lee St.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Available after hours and on weekends for emergencies.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Parking is available in the Lee Street Parking Garage, directly across the street from University Hospital and Emergency Department.
Provides radiation treatment for cancer and some benign diseases, offering a comprehensive approach with a wide range of techniques available, including:
- CT simulation and computerized treatment planning: 2-dimensional (2-D), 3-dimensional (3-D), 4-dimensional (4-D) and image fusion
- Teletherapy: 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy (3D-CRT), intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT), intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), Gamma Knife, Tomotherapy, image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and brachytherapy (HDR and LDR)
Learn more about our available services at the Cancer Center.