Ryan White HIV Clinic
Elevator D, Fifth Floor, Hospital Drive Entrance
1300 Jefferson Park Ave.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We offer walk-in care on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you call in advance to schedule a same-day appointment. This service is convenient for established patients. Please bring your insurance cards and ID with you to the clinic.
Note: Input West Complex for Google Maps and some GPS devices.
Parking: Free with validation, using your parking ticket when you register at your appointment. Use the Lee St. and 11th St. parking garages.
You can also park on Hospital Drive, located off West Main Street. Parking is available in a lot on the right side of the street. The West Complex is on the left side of Hospital Drive. Enter through the first entrance and take Elevator D to the 5th floor.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
The Ryan White HIV clinic provides treatment, counseling and education for patients with HIV and AIDS. At this clinic, we offer services for people with HIV:
Assisted Medical Care
- Rapid HIV testing
- Hepatitis C testing and treatment
- Consult with a pharmacist
- Dental referrals
- High resolution anoscopy screening
- Nutrition services with a dietitian
- Retention-in-care service
- Mental health services
- Case management services
- Access to social workers and community health workers
- Peer coaching
- Adult and family camps
- Assist with enrolling for health insurance coverage (ACA and ADAP)
- CHARLI program for inmates
- Local housing
- Food and gas cards