Outpatient Physical & Occupational Therapy at Fontaine Building 545Fontaine Research Park
545 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Thursday | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
Find outpatient and physical rehab therapy services. We specialize in the fields of physical, occupational and hand therapy.
Our therapists focus on:
- Spine issues (surgical and non-surgical)
- Foot and ankle (including biomechanical orthotics)
- Sports medicine
- Runner's clinic (including gait analysis)
- General orthopedics (like shoulder and knee injuries)
- Back education program
- Bike and running evaluations
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Orthopedics (post-surgical)
- AlterG anti-gravtity treadmill
- Manual therapy
- Dry needling
- Custom orthotics and splinting
- Traumatic and repetitive hand injuries
- Custom compression garments