Sports Medicine and Hand Therapy UVA Encompass HealthSports Medicine and Hand Therapy UVA Encompass Health Fontaine Research Park
545 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Thursday | 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
UVA Encompass Health offers outpatient rehabilitation therapy services. Our team of therapists specializes in the fields of physical, occupational and hand therapy.
Our therapists focus on:
- Spine issues (surgical and non-surgical)
- Foot and ankle (including biomechanical orthotics)
- Sports medicine
- Runner's clinic (including gait analysis)
- General orthopedics (like shoulder and knee injuries)
- Back education program
- Bike and running evaluations
- Hand therapy/custom splinting
Learn more about our services.
We have an American Physical Therapy Association-accredited orthopedic residency program and our staff includes orthopedic certified specialists, certified hand therapists, orthopedic manual therapists and athletic trainers.
We offer additional neuro and specialty therapy services nearby.