University Physicians CharlottesvilleUniversity Physicians Charlottesville Second Floor
415 Ray C. Hunt Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Patients that consistently cancel or miss scheduled appointments without notice may be dismissed from the practice.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
University Physicians of Charlottesville (also called the UPC Clinic) offers personalized primary care services for adults, women and geriatric patients.
- General Healthcare
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Women's Health
- Gynecological exams
- Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Sports medicine
Our doctors are highly skilled in the diagnosis, treatment and management of a wide variety of illnesses. They're also trained to recognize when a medical problem requires the expertise of one of UVA's many specialists.
Learn more about our primary care services.
Call us and choose Option 3 to transfer your care to our clinic. If you're transferring from a facility outside of UVA, let us know so we can get your history and medical information from your previous healthcare provider.
- Call us and choose Option 2 for the prescription refill line. You'll need the following information:
- Medical record number or date of birth
- Medication name and dose
- How often you take the medicine
- Supply needed (30 day, 90 day, etc.)
- Pharmacy name and phone number
- Give us two business days to call in your prescription.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.