University Physicians for Women Northridge
2955 Ivy Rd. (250 West)
Charlottesville, VA 22903Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Shuttle service: Runs every 30 minutes, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Find shuttle stop locations.
University Physicians for Women at Northridge (also called Northridge OB/Gyn) provides gynecology and obstetrics services and primary care for women of all ages.
- Treatment of new or existing medical problems
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Gynecological exams and pap smears
- Obstetrical care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Prenatal and postpartum care, including prenatal education
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultatation
- Fetal care
- Fibroid treatment
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Diaphragm fittings
- STD testing and counseling
- Treatment of ovarian cysts
- Tubal ligation
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Medicine Clinic
Learn more about our women's health services.
We welcome new patients. Call our office to schedule an appointment. Please transfer your medical records to us before your first appointment.
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.