University Physicians JABAJABA: Senior Healthcare
674 Hillsdale Dr.
Charlottesville, VA 22901Directions
- Toll Free:
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
University Physicians at JABA provides comprehensive primary care to the geriatric population (patients age 65 and over).
Learn more about our geriatricians.
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Adult physicals
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
UVA Geriatric Polypharmacy Clinic
To ensure that you are taking the right meds, the right way and at the right time, you can meet with a pharmacist and a geriatrician at the UVA Geriatric Polypharmacy Clinic to:
- Discuss each and all of your currently prescribed medications
- Identify overlaps in intended use
- Identify any side effects you may be experiencing
- Explore opportunities for discontinuing unnecessary medications
We're accepting new patients 65 and over.
To become a patient, call us. Make sure you have your previous healthcare provider fax your records to us.
- Call us to renew a prescription.
- Bring a complete list of your medications to every visit.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Call 434.924.0000 and ask for the on-call geriatrics doctor.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.