University Physicians Orange
661 University Ln.
Orange, VA 22960Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
University Physicians — Orange (formerly called Orange Internal Medicine) provides comprehensive primary care to adults. Care includes evaluation and management of acute and chronic illnesses, health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Checkups, medical exams and adult physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Gynecological services
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Digital X-ray
- Hearing and vision services
- Electrophysiology (EP) cardiology
- Evaluation of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart monitors
- X-rays and labs
- Home visits
- Diabetes education
- Heart and kidney care for current patients
Learn more about our primary care services.
Call us to make an appointment or transfer your care. Be sure to let the scheduler know that you're a new patient.
Ask for prescription refills or renewals at the time of your visit. You can use MyChart or contact your pharmacy if you need renewals between visits. They will send your request to us and let you know when your prescription is ready.
Give us two business days to call in your prescription. Medications that need insurance pre-authorization may take longer.
You can view your results in MyChart or sign up today! If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Patients that consistently cancel or miss scheduled appointments without notice may be dismissed from the practice.