UVA Family Medicine and Specialty Care Crozet
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Give us 24-hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Let us know as soon as possible if you expect to be late for an appointment.
Located two miles from downtown Crozet.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
UVA Family Medicine and Specialty Care Crozet (also known as Crozet Family Medicine and formerly called Western Albemarle Family Medicine) offers primary care for patients of all ages. Our doctors have advanced training in women’s health, pediatrics and geriatrics and strive to keep you healthy in all aspects of your life.
Learn more about our primary care services.
- Checkups, exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Allergy care
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Healthy lifestyle and nutrition counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- CDL exams
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School/behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Gynecological services
- Obstetrical care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hearing and vision screening
- Complex medical management
Call our office to make an appointment. To transfer your care, ask your current provider to fax your medical records.
Ask for prescription refills or renewals at the time of your visit. If you need renewals between visits, you can use MyChart.
If you need to call us for a renewal or refill, we'll need the following information:
- Medical record number or date of birth
- Medication name and dose
- How often you take the medicine
- Supply needed (30 day, 90 day, etc.)
- Pharmacy name and phone number
Give us two business days to call in your prescription. Medications that need insurance pre-authorization may take longer.
Most results can be viewed using MyChart. Your doctor may call you if there is an issue with your results.