UVA Family Medicine Stoney Creek
2871 Rockfish Valley Hwy.
Nellysford, VA 22958Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
UVA Family Medicine Stoney Creek offers primary care for patients of all ages. Our physicians have advanced training in women’s health, pediatrics and geriatrics and strive to keep you healthy in all aspects of your life.
- Checkups, exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Care of chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- CDL exams
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- School/behavioral issues
- Assessment of growth and development
- School and sports physicals
- Gynecological care (including colposcopy)
- Obstetrical care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hearing and vision screening
- Complex medical management
Learn more about our family medicine services.
Call our office to make an appointment. To transfer your care, ask your current provider to fax your medical records to 434.297.6005.
Ask for prescription refills or renewals at the time of your visit. If you need renewals between visits, you can use MyChart, a secure online resource available for all UVA patients.
If you do not have MyChart, for medication safety and accuracy, we ask that you contact your pharmacy for prescription refill requests. If there are any problems, your pharmacy will contact us. Please allow up to two business days for the request to be processed.
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.
Give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Let us know as soon as possible if you expect to be late for an appointment.