UVA Pediatrics Culpeper
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday | 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Same-day appointments and walk-ins for current patients, depending on availability (call ahead to check, if possible).
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
UVA Pediatrics Culpeper is the only pediatric practice in Culpeper County.
We see patients ranging from newborns to young adults (up to 21) and are committed to developing close relationships with our patients and their families.
Learn more about our pediatric primary care services.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Urine catheterization
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- Mental health screenings
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Reproductive health management
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- ADHD/ADD evaluations and therapy
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Behavioral assessments and parenting support
- Mental health screenings and medication support
- Adolescent services
- Assessment of growth and development
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Ear piercing
- Sports medicine evaluation
- Integrative medicine
We welcome new patients. Call our office to schedule an appointment. We can also help you transfer your medical records to our office.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also take care of refills and renewals during your office visits. Allow 48 hours for refills. We suggest you keep a one-week supply of all your prescriptions on hand. We don't order prescription refills after office hours or on weekends.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.