16244 Bennett Rd.
Culpeper, VA 22701Directions
- After Hours:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking is free.
UVA Pediatrics Culpeper sees patients ranging from newborns to young adults (up to 21). We're committed to developing close relationships with our patients and their families. Virtual visits are also available; Call for more information.
Try to give us 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Care of illnesses and minor injuries
- Chronic health problems
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Urine catheterization
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Minor emergencies
- Newborn care
- Mental health screenings
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- ADHD/ADD evaluations and therapy
- School physicals
- School problems and behavioral issues
- Behavioral assessments and parenting support
- Mental health screenings and medication support
- Adolescent services
- Assessment of growth and development
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Reproductive health management
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Urology
- Allergy (adult and pediatric)
Tests, Procedures and Other Services
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Ear piercing
- Sports medicine evaluation
- Integrative medicine
Learn more about UVA's pediatric primary care services.
Current patients can schedule a same-day appointment for minor illnesses and injuries, follow up, or physicals. We recommend calling in the morning for the best availability.
Call your pharmacy for refills. We can also take care of refills and renewals during your office visits. Allow 48 hours for refills. We suggest you keep a one-week supply of all your prescriptions on hand. We don't order prescription refills after office hours or on weekends.
Lab and Test Results
You can view your results in MyChart. If you don't have MyChart access, you'll get your results by phone or mail.