Primary and Specialty Care Pantops
650 Peter Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, VA 22911Directions
Monday - Friday | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Our focus is on health and wellness of the body, mind and spirit. We combine primary care services with treatments such as nutritional counseling, acupuncture, massage, yoga and stress reduction techniques.
We can help you manage chronic conditions such as heart disease, depression, high blood pressure or diabetes. Our guidance can also help you manage and navigate major medical events such as surgery, a cancer diagnosis or heart attack.
**Dr. Bowman, Dr. Erdbrugger and Dr. Renaghan will start seeing patients at this location after February 28th.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Health promotion and prevention of illness (high touch)
- Wellness visits (adults and children)
- Women's health, including prenatal care
- Assessment and lab tests as needed
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Medical Yoga therapy
- Nutrition services
Learn more about our primary care services.