Primary and Specialty Care Pantops
650 Peter Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, VA 22911Directions
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Our focus is on health and wellness of the body, mind and spirit. We can help you manage chronic conditions such as heart disease, depression, high blood pressure or diabetes. Endocrinology services includes care for a wide variety of endocrine diseases, including diabetes, osteoporosis and disorders of the thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and reproductive glands. Our guidance can also help you manage and navigate major medical events such as surgery, a cancer diagnosis or heart attack.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Health promotion and prevention of illness (high touch)
- Wellness visits (adults and children)
- Women's health, including prenatal care
- Assessment and lab tests as needed
Learn more about our primary care services.
We are excited to announce that our nephrology services will be moving to a new location and becoming part of UVA Kidney Center Clinic as of March 22, 2022.