Primary Care Riverside
2335 Seminole Ln.
Charlottesville, VA 22901Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Walk-in Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Parking: Free for patients and visitors.
Formerly Forest Lakes Health Center, UVA Primary Care Riverside provides primary care services and preventive healthcare for patients of all ages. We offer the highest quality care for you and your family in the comfort of your community.
In addition to appointments for checkups, physicals and sick visits, we see patients for:
- Mild injuries and illnesses on a walk-in basis
- X-rays on-site
- Checkups, medical exams and physicals
- Illnesses, injuries and minor emergencies
- Medication management
- Diabetes and heart disease management
- Pre-operative evaluation and consultations
Newborns and Infants
- Newborn care
- Lactation and breastfeeding consultation
- Routine Pre Natal Visits
- Annual Well Women Exams
- Birth control and contraception counseling
- Evaluation and Treatment for Infections
Provides hands on care before, during and after delivery. Also offers support to women ages 16-45 seeking contraception counseling or well women exams. Offers support for families seeking low medical intervention birth experiences and shared decision making.
Children and Teens
- Well-child checkups
- Growth and development assessments
- School physicals
- School and behavior problems
- Pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine
- Gynecological services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
Tests and Procedures
- Lab tests
- Hearing and vision services
- Minor surgical procedures
- Pediatric sleep medicine
- Pediatric pulmonology
- In-home specialty care for kids with complex conditions (also called By Your Side Pediatrics)
Learn more about our primary care services.
To transfer your medical records to our office, use an authorization form or pick up a copy at the office. Make sure you have your records transferred to our office before your first appointment.
Contact your pharmacy. They will send your request to us and let you know when your prescription is ready. Give us 48 hours' notice for any refills. For controlled medications (narcotics, amphetamines, etc.), contact our office directly.
If you haven't received your results within one week, call the office or check MyChart, a secure online portal that lets you view lab results and communicate with your healthcare provider.
Adolescent and Teen Care
We provide care tailored to the needs of preteens, teens and young adults, including routine physicals for school, sports and college.
Mobile Mammography Coach
UVA’s Mobile Mammography Coach brings breast screening services to women at workplaces and community locations throughout Virginia. It's equipped with the latest in breast screening technology (3D mammography) and can accommodate up to 25 exams daily.
The Mobile Mammography Coach is at Primary Care Riverside on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Call to schedule an appointment at 434.243.4704.
Find out where the Mobile Mammography Coach is headed this month.