Who is a Candidate?
Candidates include U.S. citizens and permanent residents with a graduate degree (MBA, MHA, MHSA, MPH, MPA) from accredited programs.
What Do I Need to Apply?
To apply for the Administrative Fellowship:
- Online application will be available at a later date for 2020 applicants
- Applications submitted past the deadline date will not be considered
- A complete application must include:
- Statement of interest with career goals and objectives specific to the area(s) of interest during your fellowship tenure (one page limit)
- Official transcripts of graduate and undergraduate education
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a previous employer is preferred)
You will receive email confirmation when your application is complete.