Dentistry at UVA
Preserving Your Smile
At UVA, you’ll have access to a variety of dental services. We provide more routine care, like preventive and cosmetic dentistry. We also specialize in gum disease treatment and special care for patients with medical needs, such as head and neck cancers or bleeding disorders.
Dental Specialty Services
We offer specialty services not found at most small private practices or other medical centers in the region, including:
- Treatment for facial pain and temporomandibular (TMJ) disorders
- Restorative care and rehabilitation for patients with head and neck cancer
- Care for high-risk patients, such as those with bleeding disorders, compromised immunity systems or mental illness
- Implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Referral services for treatment of cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities
We also provide on-call consultation to the Emergency Department for patients with oral infection and dentoalveolar trauma.
Find out how we can help you and your dental condition.
From cleanings to fillings and braces — our pediatric dentists do it all. We specialize in taking care of kids and know how to make the process comfortable and maybe even a little fun.
We also in care for kids with special needs and have a team of specialists who provide care for children with.
Find out all about the pediatric dental services at UVA Children's Hospital.