Continuum Home Health provides in-home care to people of all ages with:
- A chronic or terminal illness
- Long recovery from an acute illness
Continuum has been serving the community since 1995, and we're accredited by the Joint Commission and Medicare/Medicaid-certified to provide services in the state of Virginia.
Our care providers include:
- Social workers
Home Health Services: Who Might Benefit
Patients who have an illness, acute illness, long-term health conditions, permanent disability, or terminal illness may need home care. The most common conditions of patients using home care are:
- Diseases of the circulatory system
- Heart disease
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Wounds including ulcers, bed sores, or surgical sites
- Post-hospital care
Each patient receives care from a specific care manager who coordinates the patient's care with their physician and hospital discharge planners.