Dina Gould Halme, PhD
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Cancer Center research enterprise, Halme:
- Oversees the Cancer Center research budget
- Participates in strategic planning and evaluation
- Manages internal pilot funding
- Has administrative responsibility for the Office for Clinical Research
- Hires and supervises the Administration Team members
- Assists in recruitment of new faculty who will receive Cancer Center support
Because of her scientific background, Halme contributes to fostering collaborations and thinking strategically about recruitment efforts.
An immunologist by training, Halme is focused exclusively on facilitating research done by members of the Cancer Center.
In her free time, Halme likes to make pottery, garden, and go hiking with her husband and son.