Living with cancer can be very difficult for patients and their families. Our goal is to help you meet the challenges of your illness by offering resources designed to make you and your loved ones as comfortable and informed as possible with our cancer support services.
Where Are You on Your Journey?
Whatever you're going through, we're here.
Find out how to:
- Get a second opinion
- Prepare for your first appointment
- Get familiar with condition and treatment info
Going Through Treatment
Patient support services include:
- Support groups and classes
- Navigators, who help you with all the logistics and issues
- Counseling from social workers and chaplains
- Help with pain from palliative care specialists
- Resources for managing side effects
- Flourish, a store for cancer patient accessories
- Financial help
Even when your cancer has gone into remission or gone away for good, your life won't feel the same again. You'll still want to practice self care for mind, body, and spirit.
Learn about our special clinic for cancer survivors.
Families & Caregivers
Providing care and support to someone going through cancer takes a toll. It can burden even the most hardy person.
Find resources to help family and caregivers.
Support Groups: Find Strength in Numbers
You don't have to go it alone. Connect with others in a support group. Or talk to someone about the emotional, physical, financial, and medical issues you're facing.