Your skin is one of the most durable and hard-working parts of your body. It protects your other organs from disease and injury and regenerates in a way few other parts of your body can. But, tough as it is, your skin requires a lot of care. At UVA, you'll find experts in skin care and dermatology. We can help keep your skin healthy and strong.
Our Dermatology Team
Our providers believes in not just taking care of your condition, but in taking care of you. We aim to make your experience the best it can possibly be. View skin care transcript.
We have special expertise in:
- Autoimmune blistering diseases
- Connective tissue diseases, like lupus
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, fungus and viruses
- Common issues like aging, acne and skin damage
- Providing gender-affirmative skin care for transgender individuals
Skin Cancer Treatments
We work with experts in the UVA Cancer Center to treat melanoma and all types of skin cancer.
How Much Will Treatment Cost?
Get a general idea of what you'll have to pay: Use calculators, see price lists, or ask for a personalized estimate.