The human face is essential to our social interactions. Injury, disease, birth defects, and aging can damage your appearance, behavior, and sense of self.
At UVA, our facial plastic surgery team has earned a reputation for its compassionate expertise. That’s why we see patients from around the world. Our care goes beyond simple repair. We aim to restore your normal sense of self.
Why Do People Need Facial Plastic Surgery?
People need reconstructive surgery of the face, head, and neck, due to:
- Trauma, which includes some types of skin cancer removal, car accidents, and sports injuries
- Birth defects
- Nasal obstruction
- Changes due to aging
Lifting Your Look
Our facial plastic surgery expertise extends to your cosmetic needs. Facial rejuvenation procedures can reduce the signs of aging, like wrinkles, sagging, and spots. These procedures restore a natural and more youthful look which can help you look and feel better.
Procedures We Perform
- Facial reanimation from paralysis
- Facial reconstruction after skin cancer and trauma
- Botox injections and facial fillers
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Face and neck lifts
- Brow and eyelid lifts
- Facial implants and fat grafting
- Scar repair
- Ear molding for infants
Get a general idea of what you'll have to pay: Use calculators, see price lists, or ask for a personalized estimate.