We provide high-quality, personalized, subspecialty imaging services in a number of outpatient and inpatient settings.
From routine diagnostic scans to highly advanced, non-invasive radiological interventions, the expertise of both our board-certified radiologist physicians and our experienced technologists runs the gamut of imaging care.
Along with offering consultations and meeting the needs of referring physicians, we continue to push the boundaries of research, finding new ways to use medical imaging to advance the possibilities of patient care.
Preparing for Your Scan
General guidelines for your appointment:
- All exams require a doctor's order.
- We don't schedule X-rays, but offer them on a walk-in basis only.
- Leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Bring a driver's license and insurance card (if you have one).
- Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early.