Are you at increased risk for pancreatic cancer? Answer these questions to find out and get help from the experts at UVA.
Determine Your Risk
Consider these questions.
- Do you have one first-degree relative (parent, sibling, child), and another relative (grandparent, grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew) with pancreatic cancer or who has died from pancreatic cancer?
- Have you ever had a pancreatic cyst or mass?
- Do you have any of the following:
- Peutz-Jehger Syndrome
- Hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC)
- Familial atypical melanoma and mole syndrome (FAMM)
- Do you have familial pancreatitis (two or more family members with pancreatitis in more than one generation)?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may be at increased risk for pancreatic cancer. We can help.