We support community health needs in central Virginia, northern Virginia, and around the state by developing and fostering strategic partnerships focused on addressing health priorities.
We join with community service leaders to foster consensus and build networks with others invested in improving population and community health.
Community Health Needs Assessment Study Reports
These community health needs assessments identify the most pressing health needs in our community among the most vulnerable populations in the community. We use these reports to plan ways to we can support and enhance the community’s health by offering health and wellness programming,
UVA Health Charlottesville Medical Center
UVA Health Haymarket Medical Center
- 2022-2024 HAMC CHNA Study Report (PDF)
- 2022-2024 HAMC CBIP (PDF)
- 2019-2021 NHHAMC CBIP (PDF)
- 2019-2021 NHHAMC CHNA (PDF)
UVA Health Prince William Medical Center
- 2022-2024 PWMC CHNA Study Report (PDF)
- 2022-2024 PWMC CBIP (PDF)
- 2019-2021 NHPWMC CBIP (PDF)
- 2019-2021 NHPWMC CHNA (PDF)