Feeling Sick? Call Before You Come
Stay home if you think you've been exposed to COVID-19, and you have:
- Shortness of breath
Call your local clinic or 434.982.6843 before coming to the hospital.
- Read about coronavirus prevention.
- Find out what to do if you or a loved one are sick at home.
- Read about how UVA is responding to the coronavirus outbreak, including rescheduling appointments and surgeries and restricting visitors.
- Have special needs as a patient? Check out our FAQs.
- We know many of you are eager to help. Find out what you can do.
- Visitors no longer allowed in the hospital, with some exceptions.
- Some appointments and procedures being rescheduled. Sick visits and critical procedures still happening. Call your clinic with questions or to reschedule.
- Entrances to facilities have been restricted. See where to go.
- We're screening everyone who enters one of our facilities.
- The emergency department is still open for emergencies and urgent care needs.
- Valet parking is only being offered to patients with disabilities.
- The gift shop is closed. Flower delivery no longer allowed at this time.
- We're performing our own testing for people with a referral. See your provider.