Feeling Sick? Call Your Clinic
We’ve put safety measures in place so we can reschedule appointments and see you in person.
Patients who had surgeries, procedures or outpatient clinic visits postponed over the past several weeks are being prioritized for rescheduling.
If you think you've been exposed to COVID-19, and you have:
- Shortness of breath
Call your local clinic or 434.982.6843 before coming to the hospital.
- We’re ramping up access to appointments, procedures and surgeries.
- Some care can be provided by video or phone through virtual visits.
- The emergency department remains open.
- All patients and visitors must wear masks while visiting. You can use your own mask.
- Visitors not allowed, with some exceptions.
- Entrances to facilities and parking has been restricted.
- The gift shop is closed. We're no longer accepting flower deliveries.
- We're performing our own testing.