Worried you've been exposed to COVID-19? We're partnering with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and other organizations to offer free testing in Charlottesville and the surrounding counties of Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, and Nelson.
Find out when and where you can get a free drive-thru test.
We're vaccinating adults and children 5 years of age and older. Find out about booster shots, third doses, and COVID-19 prevention.
Questions? Read our COVID-19 vaccine FAQs.
Feeling Sick? Call Your Clinic
If you think you've been exposed to COVID-19, and you have:
- Shortness of breath
Call your local clinic or 434.982.6843 before coming to the hospital.
- You can now get vaccinated at UVA Health. Call 434.297.4829.
- Children aged 5 and up can get vaccinated. Call 434.297.4829.
- The emergency room is open.
- We’re open for appointments, procedures, and surgeries.
- We now offer virtual visits.
- Call your clinic if you think you need a coronavirus test.
- Providers can refer certain patients for antibody treatment.
- Masks are required.
- You'll be screened for coronavirus at every entrance.
- We're testing all hospital patients for COVID-19.
- Entrances and parking are restricted.
- See the latest ER and hospital visitor guidelines.
- Only 1 visitor allowed at clinic appointments, with some exceptions.
- The gift shop is open.