Worried you've been exposed to COVID-19? We're partnering with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and other organizations to offer free testing in Charlottesville and the surrounding counties of Albemarle, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa, and Nelson.
Find out when and where you can get a free drive-thru test.
We expect to have vaccines for the general public by spring or summer 2021. Read our COVID-19 vaccine FAQs.
To pre-register for the vaccine, visit the VDH's Virginia Statewide Pre-Registration system. All Virginia residents can pre-register for COVID-19 vaccination.
Feeling Sick? Call Your Clinic
If you think you've been exposed to COVID-19, and you have:
- Shortness of breath
Call your local clinic or 434.982.6843 before coming to the hospital.
- The emergency room is open.
- We’re open for appointments, procedures, and surgeries.
- We now offer virtual visits.
- Call your clinic if you think you need a coronavirus test.
- We hope to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to the general public in the coming spring or summer.
- Providers can refer certain patients for antibody treatment.