Diabetes Care & Support
Our Diabetes Education and Management Program offers a complete approach to diabetes care that addresses your whole body, with special clinics focusing on how diabetes can affect your heart and weight.
Our Certified Diabetes Educators (CDE) are registered nurses and dietitians that provide education and support on how to manage and prevent the complications of diabetes.
Conditions we treat include:
- Type I diabetes, Type II diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension and lipid disorders
- Obesity and metabolic disorders, including insulin resistance
- Related conditions, such as hypoglycemia
If you have diabetes, you're at a much greater risk for complications from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, including heart attacks, strokes and poor circulation to your legs and feet.
Our approach makes it easy for us to evaluate and treat your diabetes and help you understand how to reduce your risk of complications.
Diabetic Services: How to Get Started
We offer workshops, classes, nutritional support, insulin pump help and foot care services. To access any of these programs, print the form below for your primary care provider to complete and send to us:
Learn about your metabolism:
- American Diabetes Association
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- National Diabetes Education Program