UVA Pegasus offers a Landing Zone Safety Course for any agency within our service area that is responsible for a helicopter response to a medical emergency. The course allows a Pegasus flight crew member to provide instruction on landing zone requirements, helicopter safety and other aspects of medical evacuation operations. The course also provides time for us to meet you in a non-emergent environment.
Change of Heart
Presented by a physician and registered dietitian, this comprehensive program aims to reduce your employees’ risk of cardiovascular disease by addressing:
- The cause and risk of heart disease
- Healthy exercise and eating habits
- Medications and working with one’s doctor
- Maintaining healthy habits
- Practical tips to help each participant set and act upon health-improving goals
Couch to 5K
We designed this safe, progressive running class to:
At UVA Transplant Center, delivering the highest-quality and safest healthcare to our patients is our top priority. Achieving our goals for safety and excellence means working continuously to improve the care we provide.