Flourish Boutique is a gift shop that sells and offers products for patients dealing with cancer. We’re here to help you look and feel your best. Get the accessories you need during your cancer treatment and beyond.
We can help you with:
- Wigs, scarves, hats, caps, turbans, and other headcovers
- Clothing for patients with cancer
- Other cancer accessories and needs
We’re located in room 1045 on the first floor of the Cancer Center. That’s right next to the Outtakes Café. Call or visit Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds from Flourish goes to the UVA Cancer Center.
Services We Offer
We have a certified mastectomy fitter to help you with your bra and prosthetic fitting. Make an appointment with us to get fit for:
- Prosthetic breast form and bra
- Post-surgery camisole
Need lymphedema services? The rehab team for help. Call for info and appointment.
We also provide:
- Private fitting room
- Ramona’s Room, offering free wigs, scarves, and caps for those without adequate or any insurance
- A staff of dedicated volunteers
Products Available at Flourish Boutique
- Breast cancer apparel, like mastectomy bras or drain-management camisoles
- Skin care products
- Wigs and scarves
- Clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- Inspirational gifts
The Flourish Positive Image Boutique sells wigs, headscarves, prostheses, and mastectomy bras, along with skincare products and gifts to help those with cancer to look and feel their best. View Flourish Boutique transcript.