Flourish Boutique is a gift shop that sells and offers products for patients dealing with cancer. We’re here to help you look and feel your best. Get the accessories you need during your cancer treatment and beyond.
We’ve got two locations:
- Room 1045 on the first floor of the Cancer Center. That’s right next to the Outtakes Café. Call or visit Tuesday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- At the Breast Care Center in Pantops. Call or visit Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
At our Pantops location only, you can see a certified mastectomy fitter to get fitted for:
- Prosthetic breast forms and bras
- Post-surgery camisoles
At our Cancer Center location, you can make an appointment for a 1-hour session with a professional stylist. These salon sessions are free through our CareCuts program for cancer patients.
We can also help you with:
- Wig fittings, with a private fitting room
- Ramona’s Room, which offers free wigs, scarves, and caps for those without adequate or any insurance
- Scarves, hats, caps, turbans, and other headwear
- Cancer awareness products
- Clothing and jewelry
- Skincare, gifts, and more
A portion of the proceeds from Flourish goes to the UVA Cancer Center.
Products & Services Available at Flourish Boutique
We also offer:
- Breast cancer apparel, like mastectomy bras or drain-management camisoles
- Fitting services for wigs, breast forms, and other specialty clothing
- Inspirational gifts
The Flourish Positive Image Boutique sells wigs, headscarves, prostheses, and mastectomy bras, along with skincare products and gifts to help those with cancer to look and feel their best. View Flourish Boutique transcript.