Mobile Mammography Coach
Various locations throughout the month. Call the Mobile Mammography Coach to schedule an appointment.
UVA’s Mobile Mammography Coach, operated by the UVA Breast Care Program, brings breast screening services to women at workplaces, community locations, and other healthcare facilities throughout Virginia. It's equipped with the latest in breast screening technology (3D mammography) and can accommodate up to 25 exams daily.
Mammograms performed are for screening purposes only. Women who have a history of breast problems must have their studies (diagnostic mammograms) performed at the Breast Care Center in Charlottesville.
Learn more about the Mobile Mammography Program.
UVA offers reduced out-of-pocket expenses for mammograms to those who qualify through a financial screening process. Contact the UVA Financial Aid office at 434.982.4330 for more information.
The Mobile Mammography Coach will be available at:
- Medical Associates of Louisa on the 1st Tuesday of every month
- Primary Care Locust Grove on the 1st Friday of every month
- Primary Care Riverside on the 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Family Practice Stoney Creek on the 4th Monday of every month
- UVA Cancer Center Augusta on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month
- Orange Free Clinic on the 2nd Tuesday of every month
- University Physicians Orange on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday and 4th Friday of every month